- 大家中秋怎樣過呢?? How do you spend the Mid-Autumn Festival?
- 有試過在中秋節的當天坐飛機嗎?? Have you ever tried flying on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival?
雖然,今年疫情關係,大家也不能或不敢想坐飛機,所以ANKY 和 KURTIS今天帶大家去看看上一年(2019年),中秋當天坐的長榮航空。
Although it is the VIRUS this year, everyone can't want to fly.This time,ANKY and KURTIS would bring you to see the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival which we took EVA AIR on that day.
今天飛行資訊 Flight Information As Below:
- 航空公司 AIRLINES : 長榮航空 EVA AIR
- 航班 FLIGHT NO : BR857
- 航程 ROUTING : 台灣(桃園) TPE / 香港 HKG
- 機型 AIRCRAFT TYPE : B787-10 (B17801)
- 艙位 CLASSES : 商務艙 Business Class / 桂冠艙 Premium Laurel Class
- 飛行日期 DATE OF FLYING : 13 SEP 2019
- 飛行時間 FLYING TIME : 1HR15MINS
- 登機門 BOARDING GATE : B7
由於從第二航廈前往A或B的登機門很遠,所以我們早一點離開貴賓室 Since the boarding gate of A or B is far from the second terminal, we left the business class lounge earlier
(正常長榮航班是C的登機門 EVA flight is operated boarding gate C normally)
上飛機後,我又再次看到沒帶笑臉的空服人員,而且,你剛到座位就已經問你歡迎飲料要甚麼??我也沒反應過來,就説水好了...
After boarded the plane, I saw the flight attendant without a smiling face again.What's more, when you arrived your seat, she already asked you what you want for the welcome drink?? I didn't respond, so I answered water only ...
(但她工作速度很快,不用2分鐘就已經準備好一杯水及熱毛巾 However,she works very fast that she has a glass of water and a hot towel ready in less than 2 minutes)
電視,座位,安全須知卡跟之前介紹的B787-9沒分別,只是商務艙座位多了一點。所以我也不特別介紹。
The TV, seat, and safety instructions card are no different from the B787-9 which I introduced before,except that there are a bit more seats in the business class.
So I will not introduce it in particular.
而由於登機門在B7,旁邊B8就停了一架也是B787的酷航(外型看起來很新)
The boarding gate is at B7, there is a Scoot aircraft B787 parked next to B8 (the appearance looks very new and fresh)
之後,空姐會用姓氏叫你,並派發今天餐單 After that, the cabin crew will call and greet you by your last name and distribute today's menu.
長榮航空也提供網上點餐服務 EVA Air also provides online ordering service
空服在起飛前幫旅客點餐。而網上點餐,空服會確認一下你的選擇
Flight attendants will make order before the flight take off. If you choose ordering food online, the flight attendant will confirm your choice.
夜晚起飛的飛機當然要把燈光調暗。 Of course, planes taking off at night have to dim their lights.
燈光跟顏色好漂亮 The lights and colors are so beautiful
起飛後After Take Off
由於BR857起飛是黃昏時間,所以你可以拍一下日落風景 Since BR857 takes off at dusk, you can take a picture of the sunset
在你享受這風景時,空服已經派餐和飲料 When you enjoy the view, the flight attendant has already distributed meals and drinks.
- 鮮蝦及煙鮭魚洋芋沙拉 Spiced Shrimps and Smoked Salmon with Potato Salad
- 紅酒牛肉 Beef Bourguignon
- 柳橙汁 Orange Juice
- 水果 Fruits
牛肉過熟了一點。水果很甜 The beef is a bit overcooked. Fruit is sweet
飛機餐後,就是今天的重點 After the flight meal, it is the main point of today
就是慶祝中秋必吃的食物。This food must be eaten to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival.
其實,它不是月餅。哈哈。它是一個蛋黃酥
Actually, it is not moon cake. Haha. It's a pastries
不過,也謝謝長榮航空送上這心意來幫大家慶祝中秋節。
However, I would also like to thank EVA Air for sending this food to help us to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival.
最後,Anky和Kurtis 也在這,祝大家中秋節快樂
Finally, Anky and Kurtis are here wish you all having a happy Mid-Autumn Festival
飛機比預定時間早10分鐘降落香港
The plane landed in Hong Kong 10 minutes earlier than scheduled
留言列表